- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for my recent implants and replacement teeth. I am pleased with the overall treatment in every aspect. The treatment plan went very smoothly and you were very assuring during every stage of the works. My family and I are exceptionally pleased with the final results and would not hesitate to recommend your services.
I recently had a course of treatment comprising of 2 implants, bone graft and sinus lift from Dr. Aneel Jabbar and was highly impressed by the professional and friendly service I received. All in a Covid secure environment. Would highly recommend.
- Dr. Jabbar is possibly the best dentist I have ever seen both from his dental ability and fantastic people skills. I felt comfortable and confident at all times in what was not a simple procedure, especially as we had to postpone mid treatment due to Covid.I now have 2 dental implants and can eat properly again!
- "My treatment over the course of 8 months was fantastic at all times, from the initial consultation, through the implant surgery, and the subsequent aftercare. Everything was carefully explained, my questions answered with clarity, I was guided through the treatment at a pace I was comfortable with, and the final cost was as quoted. However the most impressive part of the service was that whenever I had concerns about my treatment I could call on the team who replied quickly and positively to set my mind at rest.I would highly recommend this team based on my treatment experience and applaud their great work. Great job and thank you"
- "I have been so pleased with the implants I have had done. Though it was a long process it was definitely worth it. The care I was given was excellent and I was kept informed every step of the way. Would recommend Aneel 100%"
"I recently had three tooth implants inserted over a period of weeks by Aneel Jabbar and found the whole experience painless and trouble free. He took great care as a dental surgeon to follow operational procedures thoroughly and with checks. At the time of writing this I have had no further problems and my teeth are functioning well. I have found the expenditure much better than the alternative of partial dentures."
"I had a consultation with Aneel about having a dental implant after losing a tooth, he talked me though everything I needed to know about having an implant and any questions I had he answered.
I had my implant and a bone graft done at the same time and my new tooth a few months later. Aneel and his team were very professional and I had first class treatment and care. Aneel is a lovely gentleman and I would recommend him 100% I would use the same surgeon again if I needed another tooth replaced."
"My implant experience with Dr Aneel Jabbar was excellent, everything was explained clearly at every step and I was very pleased with the end result."
"Aneel and the team made me feel very welcome from my initial consultation right the way through to my final procedure. At first I didn't know what to expect as I'd never had extensive dental work like an implant before. However, the whole procedure (which lasted a period of around 5 months) was stress free from start to finish. Aneel was always available to answer any concerns or questions that I had which put my mind at ease and everything was handled very professionally."
- "I would definitely recommend Dr. Aneel Jabbar for dental implant treatment. I had struggled for years with loose denture teeth which was depressing, so I decided to go ahead with dental implants.Everything was explained well to me and I felt comfortable asking questions whenever I wanted. I have had many compliments about how good my new teeth look. They stay in nicely and I can start eating salad again. It has improved my quality of life and I am much happier as a result."
- "Thank you to the team for a good job. Explained every step and carried out the work efficiently. I can't tell which one is the implant now. I would recommend you to anyone."
“I was unsure about what treatment was available to me but was pleased to receive a full explanation. I was kept informed of what was happening throughout the process of treatment and was very pleased with the care and service received.”
“Dr. Jabbar was our family dentist for some years, and both my children and I found him friendly, approachable, and explanatory when having any treatment. In fact, we were really disappointed that he has moved on from doing general practice.
In the case of the implants, he was very thorough in explanation, around costs, around how much pain and discomfort (very little!) was involved. He was friendly and approached the treatment very methodically. I felt cared for, explained to and empowered to ask relevant questions.”
"I’d like to say that the treatment I had with Dr. Aneel Jabbar was all straight forward. He explained to me what the procedure was going to be. I like to say that everything went like clockwork, even though I was quite a few hours in the chair! The implant treatment all went very well."
“I would like to thank Bishopsworth Dental Surgery for the implant work they carried out for me. I decided to have implants as the bridges that I previously had for 30 years were coming to the end of their natural life and I was starting to get infections in the roots.
I made a consultation appointment with Aneel. He ran through the procedures, the teeth he thought were advisable to be replaced and the costs. No hard sell whatsoever. I was left quite clear with what my options were so it was down to me to decide which route to take. From day one of the treatment, which started with me having the teeth taken out and having a temporary plate put in, I was confident I had made the right decision.
“The service I received from staff including receptionists to my implant treatment from Dr. Aneel Jabbar was faultless. It didn’t hurt and everything was explained to me as he was doing the treatment and also before he started.
Although my friends knew I was having an implant to one of my top front teeth they make little comment now as when I first had it done it was so like and matched my other teeth, it’s like it’s always been there.”
A dental implant is a titanium screw that is placed in the jawbone and is used to replace the root of a missing tooth.